Support the show by supporting our sponsor www.ThePathToLegal.com
- 1842 Dr. William Brydon, a surgeon in the British Army during the First Anglo-Afghan War, becomes famous for (reputedly) being the sole survivor of an army of 16,500 when he reaches the safety of a garrison in Jalalabad.
- A Great story - http://bit.ly/2ji69Zw
- Great policing!! http://bit.ly/2ji5Fmw
- New continent http://bbc.in/2jhYBWK
- Touch me not meets Mr. Hugs!!! https://youtu.be/pGwOZSrFayI
- Efficient fish stocking??? http://i.imgur.com/Ng4bghN.gifv
Support the show & protect yourself and family. Learn more at www.ThePathToLegal.com
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.